Re: Joining the Debian-Perl team

On Thu, 15 Dec 2011 20:09:16 +0100, Andreas Marschke wrote:

> I'd like to join the team of Debians congregated wisdom of Perl packaging.

Cool, it's always good to have more helping hands aboard :)

> My name is Andreas Marschke

Thanks for your nice introduction.

> I have an alioth account called ama-guest.

I've added you to the pkg-perl project on Alioth right now - welcome!

In case you haven't done so, please take a look at our docs:
http://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/
Especially policy.html and git.html.

And feel free to ask any questions here or on IRC.

 .''`.   Homepage: http://info.comodo.priv.at/ - OpenPGP key ID: 0x8649AA06
   `-    NP: Ostbahn-Kurti & Die Chefpartie: A Schritt Vire (Zwa Schritt Zruck)