Joining the Debian-Perl team

Dear Members of the Debian-Perl Team,

I'd like to join the team of Debians congregated wisdom of Perl packaging.

My name is Andreas Marschke I am a young Debian user of 20 years of age. Prior
knowledge of Debian and it's packaging stems from a long avid love for the
Project and the distribution. A labour of love that followed me across the
country into my first apprenticeship which I'm following into my 2nd year now.

I'm a user of Debian now for almost 3 years now. A developer and free software
enthusiast for over 4 and a heavy user of perl for at least 2.

Prior experience with packaging Debian Packages stem from an involvement in
Debian-Multimedia and Debian-KDE through where I maintained bangarang (a
media player) and my apprenticeship.

I have an alioth account called ama-guest.

Further Questions are happily answered and can be asked at your leisure.

Have fun,

Andreas Marschke.