[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Errors duing initial push to new repo


    When I did the initial branch pushes for the new repository
libnet-citadel-perl.git, I ended up with "Invalid revision range" errors
on each of the branches.  The end points of the ranges were different
for each branch but the initial points for each of the ranges were all
zeros.  (I posted more details in the whiteboard...)
   I was advised by bremner in IRC that the errors were not normal, but
have not been able to find out much more about them.  They only appear
to be an issue during an initial push, as I didn't see such an error on
a later push to the same repo that I did.


Reply to: