Re: libio-file-withpath-perl

On Thu, 2011-11-03 at 17:00 +0100, gregor herrmann wrote:
> 1) The reason why noone has looked at libio-file-withpath-perl so far
>    is that it doesn't show up in PET, and the reason for that is that
>    there is a debian/* tag (which is not a good idea in general).
>
> 2) I've looked now -> TODO added to d/changelog

Thanks for the heads up, I hadn't noticed.

I fixed what I was able to fix using dh-make-perl. The mail address
listed in the source code and CPAN's page bounces permanently. I found
an alternate mail address and am waiting for upstream to (i) confirm
copyright dates, (ii) add them to the source, (iii) improve the short
description and long description on upstream so it matches Debian's.

I just pushed the changes.

--
Prof. Ernesto Hernández-Novich - MYS-220C - @iamemhn
Geek by nature, Linux by choice, Debian of course.