Re: Migration to wiki.d.o.

On Sat, 30 Jul 2011 00:54:21 +0200, gregor herrmann wrote:

> > > And I have to say that editing the wiki in a web
> > > browser became more and more painful on each change.
> > There is the Debian package editmoin.
> That looks interesting, independent of what we in the pkg-perl group
> will use in the future.

And it's indeed an improvement, I can recommend it to
commandline/editor fans :)

The docs are a bit lacking, basically a mental
s/\.moin_ids/.moin_users/ is needed.

For convenience here's my config:

$ cat ~/.moin_users
https://wiki.debian.org GregorHerrmann

$ cat ~/.moin_aliases
pkg-perl https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DebianPerlGroup

And then I can "editmoin pkg-perl/OpenTasks" or also just "editmoin
debian/Teams" etc.

 .''`.   Homepage: http://info.comodo.priv.at/ - PGP/GPG key ID: 0x8649AA06
   `-    NP: Ludwig Hirsch: Der Herr Haslinger