Re: Migration to wiki.d.o.

On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 07:15:57PM +0200, Fabrizio Regalli wrote:
> Hi team,
>
> first of all, excuse me if I'm boring someone with my e-mail but I would
> like to propose (as subject says) the migration of all our web pages [1]
> from svn to wiki using -and updating- actual pages [2]
> At the moment it's only an idea but I would like to know how many people
> agree (or not) with my idea, just for understanding if this task can be
> accomplishable (or not).
>
> Please let me know your opinion.

What would be the advantage? Not that I have a strong opinion on this
anyway (I think I made something like 2 changes to the website). In the
Multimedia Team we keep all the docs (policy, faq, and the like) on the
wiki, but I can't say what's the best solution.

Cheers

--
perl -E'$_=q;$/= @{[@_]};and s;\S+;<inidehG ordnasselA>;eg;say~~reverse'