Re: Greetings and proposition (Curses::Toolkit)

Le Friday 17 June 2011 14:52:11, Julien VAUBOURG a écrit :
>  Since a few years, I'm looking for contribute to Debian. Some of my
>  friends are Debian developer or maintainer - use is cool, contribute is
>  better. The author of the young - but very active - Curses::Toolkit
>  library [1] wishes I package his work.

That's a good idea. I've seen Damien's talk about Curses::Toolkit at French
Perl Workshop 2009. Curses::Toolkit looks better designed and usable than
Curses::UI...

>  I'm not currently a Debian maintainer, but it's an opportunity for me
>  to start, with you.
>
>  The author announced a near important release, and with your agreement,
>  I would offer a first package on the subversion.

I'm all for it. Welcome aboard.

>  My username in Alioth is ju-guest.

As I'm not yet a DD, I can't add you in the perl group. I'll let old-timers do
it.

All the best

Dominique
--