Re: Some new packages

On Thu, 07 Apr 2011 13:36:19 +0200, Adrian von Bidder wrote:

> > Are you interested to svn-inject these into the Debian Perl Group
> > repository and set Maintainer to the group, Uploader to you? In this
> > case it will be listed in PET [1].
> If it is acceptable to do so without being subscribed to any of the perl
> group mailing lists, I'd be happy with this.

If you want to become a group member, you should read the docs and
the mailing lists; if you want to "hand over" the packages just
svn-inject them and someone will pick them up when bugs crop up or
new upstream versions are released.

> >  [2] http://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/subversion.html
> So you'd just need to add me (cmot) to pkg-perl, right?

If you "only" want to svn-inject the packages, you can just go ahead
(our svn repo is writable for all DDs). - If you want to become a
group member, just shout and one of the admins will add you shortly.

 .''`.   http://info.comodo.priv.at/ -- GPG key IDs: 0x8649AA06, 0x00F3CFE4
   `-    Kirk to Enterprise -- beam down yeoman Rand and a six-pack.