Some new packages

Heyho!

Because an internal application at work uses these (and because I am not
keen to continue maintaining purely internal packages...), I've now
created

 * libtext-levenshteinxs-perl
 * libxml-dtdparser-perl
 * libxml-writer-simple-perl

They're now in NEW, but are also available via my hg repositories at
https://fortytwo.ch/hg/avbidder. (Build from hg: hg clone ...; get the
orig tarball from CPAN and rename it; cd pkg-...; debian/hgpkg build)

I'll (try to) react to bug reports, but I'll not invest a lot of time in
maintaining these packages.  If somebody wants to adopt them (personally
or under the perl packaging group umbrella), that would be perfectly
fine. Of course, if somebody just wants to send patches, that's fine as
well.

cheers
-- vbi

--
Every religion is about absolute belief in its own superiority and the
divine right to impose its version of truth upon others.