Joining pkg-perl / libnet-server-perl maintainence

Hi all,

I've recently been asked if I would like to turn over maintainence of libnet-
server-perl to pkg-perl. I agreed and it has already been added to subversion.

Because I would still like to be able to contribute to that package, I would
like it, if my alioth-account wolffc-guest became a member of the pkg-perl
group.

The next thing I'm planing for Net::Server is to solve the long standing issue
of IPv6 support.

Cheers
Carsten
--