Re: Some packages stuck in unstable

Adam,
	Thanks.

On 02/03/11 22:54, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
On Wed, 2011-03-02 at 22:34 +0000, Nicholas Bamber wrote:
The following packages are stuck in unstable:

libio-async-perl
libio-async-loop-epoll-perl
libio-async-loop-glib-perl

As far as I can see, if we had been less efficient in keeping the
packages uptodate, everything would now be okay.
However as it is., the first is blocking the last two and the last two
blocking the first. But once they are all in testing everything should
be okay. Can anything be done about this?

It looks like they just need an "easy" hint to tell britney to update
all three packages together rather than trying them one at a time.  I've
added a hint for tomorrow morning's run.

Regards,

Adam