Re: dh-make-perl and DEP5

On Thu, 10 Feb 2011 15:26:17 +0000, Nicholas Bamber wrote:

> >And maybe we should upload the current version from svn now before
> >making that changes.
> Well as dam points out release is moot.

That was more a joke, wasn't it?

> However it would enable an
> RC bug to be closed.

Ack.

> On that subject can we close the "obsoleted by
> squeeze" bugs now -

I think we can either close them now, as the packages won't migrate
to squeeze anymore, or close them when we upload new versions of the
packages.

> perhaps archiving the effected packages?

Hm? I guess it's more probable that there will be newer upstream
releases than that they are "finished" and we remove them.

 .''`.   http://info.comodo.priv.at/ -- GPG key IDs: 0x8649AA06, 0x00F3CFE4
   `-    NP: Jerry Lee Lewis: Whole Lotta Shakin' Going On