Re: dh-make-perl and DEP5

On Wed, 09 Feb 2011 20:08:19 +0100, Alessandro Ghedini wrote:

> are there any plans to update the DEP5 support to the latest candidate
> version [0] in dh-make-perl?

Yes and no ("yes" for update, "no" for candidate); the current state
("state" may be too much, the last thing carnil and me have discussed
on IRC) is that we'd like to wait for DEP5 to be accepted before
changing dh-make-perl in order to avoid having to change it with
every single commit.

> If no one is working on it I think I can have a look at it.

Thanks!
That would be great, still I'd rather wait a bit; unless you want to
do the work several times, of course :)

 .''`.   http://info.comodo.priv.at/ -- GPG key IDs: 0x8649AA06, 0x00F3CFE4
   `-    NP: Kurt Ostbahn & Die Kombo: Wenn der Herbst langsam näherrückt