Re: libdbix-searchbuilder-perl uploading to experimental?

On Thu, 06 Jan 2011 10:34:33 +0000, Dominic Hargreaves wrote:

> > though the general wisdom on #debian-perl was to avoid updating
> > DBI/DBD stuff until the squeeze release happened. The idea was that it
> > makes it more difficult to deal with uploading fixes for the current
> > versions, if they happen to be buggy.
> That is a reason not to upload to unstable, but shouldn't prevent an
> upload to experimental, I'd have thought?

Right.
We usually just don't make the effort to keep packages updated via
experimental, but if you need specific packages please go ahead (or
ping us to do it).

 .''`.   http://info.comodo.priv.at/ -- GPG key IDs: 0x8649AA06, 0x00F3CFE4
   `-    NP: Element of Crime: Straßenbahn des Todes