Re: libdbix-searchbuilder-perl uploading to experimental?

Hey Dom[inic],

I frankly have no vested interest in what happens to that module,
though the general wisdom on #debian-perl was to avoid updating
DBI/DBD stuff until the squeeze release happened. The idea was that it
makes it more difficult to deal with uploading fixes for the current
versions, if they happen to be buggy.

Anyway, feel free to upload IMO -- I won't stop you. Though I will
caution you, I'm not sure if I actually did a proper job of reviewing
that module. I can spend some time later and review it to make it
archive-quality, and then you can upload it; or alternatively, you can
do that yourself.

Cheers,

Jonathan