Re: Advance freeze exception request for libxml-rsslite-perl

On Mon, 25 Oct 2010 15:17:48 +0200, Shlomi Fish wrote:

> On Saturday 23 October 2010 01:19:09 Ernesto Hernández-Novich wrote:
> > --
> > Prof. Ernesto Hernández-Novich - MYS-220C - @iamemhn
> > Geek by nature, Linux by choice, Debian of course.
> > If you can't aptitude it, it isn't useful or doesn't exist.
> So does the fact that I cannot aptitude (or apt-get for that matter) Freecell
> Solver above 2.34.0 (having reached 2.42.0 and then 3.2.0) means it isn't
> useful or does not exist?

I read this sentence as said with tongue-in-cheek.

Anyway, I just wanted to provide a little bit of maybe useful
information:

> This includes Firefox 3.6.x,
> which is already at 3.6.11 and there's also 4.0b8pre, while Iceweasel
> (Debian's fork of it) is stuck in 3.5.x in both Debian Testng and Debian
> Unstable.

iceweasel 3.6.11-1 is in experimental and works fine.
I guess it will be uploaded to unstable after the Squeeze release.

(Packages for 4.x are in a private repository of the iceweasel
maintainer.)

 .''`.   http://info.comodo.priv.at/ -- GPG key IDs: 0x8649AA06, 0x00F3CFE4
   `-    NP: Cat Stevens: Peace Train