Re: Some perl team statistics

On 11:29 Thu 21 Oct     , Jonathan Yu wrote:
> Xavier,
>
> This is very interesting indeed :)
>
> Can we restrict these statistics to things maintained by the pkg-perl group?

I just had a look and AFAICS it is possible without to much difficulties.

> I have a feeling that it would reduce the count of packages with
> lintian warnings quite significantly...

We will see if you are right. These numbers exept pkg-perl team uploads concern
libFOOperl packages in general.

Ill provide here tomorow a table with detailed libFOOperl and libFOOperl
maintained by the perl team comparison. I hope with these numbers that it will
made a proof of concept than team maintenance is better than maitaining packages
alone ;)

Greetings,
--
Xavier Oswald <xoswald@debian.org>