Some perl team statistics

Hi,

Im playing a bit with UDD to gather some statistics to show up in term of number
what have been done and what is the status of the perl team work.

http://wiki.debian.org/UltimateDebianDatabase

I know that all libFOOperl are not under the perl team hat but these numbers are
quite representative.

Queries done 2010-10-11 16h00 GMT+1
===================================

 * Number of debian uploads from the team: 6920
select count(*) from upload_history where maintainer_email='pkg-perl-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org';

 * Popcon sum of all libFOOperl: 3615242
select sum(insts) from popcon where package like 'lib%perl';

 * Bugs affecting perl packages: 668
select count(*) from bugs where package like 'lib%perl';

 * Total archived bugs concering perl packages: 5914
select count(*) from archived_bugs where package like 'lib%perl';

 * Packages in NEW: 21
select count(*) from new_packages where package like 'lib%perl';

 * Orphaned packages and/or in adoption: 4
select count(*) from orphaned_packages where source like 'lib%perl';

 * Number of lintian warnings concerning perl packages: 7210
select count(*) from lintian where package like 'lib%perl';

If you want more statistics about something specific feel free to tell me and I
will provide them here.

Greetings,
--
Xavier Oswald <xoswald@debian.org>