Re: What to do about libtest-harness-perl?

[re-ordered]

On Wed, 2010-08-18 at 23:02 +0100, nicholas@periapt.co.uk wrote:
> Quoting "Adam D. Barratt" <adam@adam-barratt.org.uk>:
>
> > On Sun, 2010-08-15 at 15:43 +0100, nicholas@periapt.co.uk wrote:
> >>   The differences between 3.21 and 3.22 are more substantial. From
> >> what I can see however the area of the bug was being worked on almost
> >> right up until the release. In other words it looks to me as if the
> >> patch forms a large part of what happened between 3.21 and 3.22.
> > [...]
> >> The bug concerns how the prove utility handles testing scripts
> >> directly. Anyway other members of the Debian Perl group will want to
> >> express an opinion.
> >
> > Did any of them do so and simply fail to Cc -release? :-)
>
> The group definitely knows about the issue. What other information
> apart from opinions would be of use?

I only mentioned it because you said they would want to express their
opinion. ;-)

Looking through the upstream diff, I had a couple of queries / comments:

Why has Build.PL become NotBuild.PL?

lib/TAP/Parser/Grammar.pm:
-For purposes for forward compatability, any result which does not match the
+For purposes for forward compatibility, any result which does not match the

should be "purposes of"

Regards,

Adam