Re: What to do about libtest-harness-perl?

Adam,
 The differences between 3.20 and 3.21 are minor - only the test scripts.

The differences between 3.21 and 3.22 are more substantial. From what I can see however the area of the bug was being worked on almost right up until the release. In other words it looks to me as if the patch forms a large part of what happened between 3.21 and 3.22.

The Changes file: http://search.cpan.org/src/ANDYA/Test-Harness-3.22/Changes
The diff: http://search.cpan.org/diff?from=Test-Harness-3.21&to=Test-Harness-3.22&w=1 (Note that almost every file contains the version number so every file is touched, but this does not mean anything.)
The upstream repository: http://github.com/AndyA/Test-Harness/network

The bug concerns how the prove utility handles testing scripts directly. Anyway other members of the Debian Perl group will want to express an opinion.

Nicholas