Re: Minutes of the pkg-perl BoF at DebConf 10

Hello,

On Sat, Aug 07, 2010 at 05:50:35PM -0400, gregor herrmann wrote:
> Ansgar asks do we need checkouts of the whole tree?
> D. Bremner: Yeah, we'd most likely need to do that.
---end quoted text---

  If the transition to git would be done, would that mean that all
  packages will be in the same git repo ? Or each package will reside in
  its own git repository. Please note that due to the nature of git, one
  needs to checkout the whole tree, which will be too much download size
  if all packages will be in the same git repo.

--
 ‎أحمد المحمودي (Ahmed El-Mahmoudy)
  Digital design engineer