Orphaned perl packages (was: Perl-Pakete aus Debian QA)

On Sat, 07 Aug 2010 12:02:15 -0400, Moritz Muehlenhoff wrote:

> Hallo Gregor,

Hi Moritz,

moving to debian-perl@, hope that's ok for you.

> ich gehe gerade die aktuellen orphaned-Pakete durch, vielleicht
> wollt ihr die auch in Debian Perl Group aufnehmen? (oder ggf.
> entfernen, wenn ihr wisst das es fuer manches bessere Perl-
> Module gibt):
>
> arch-perl
> migemo-perl

For those not reading German: Moritz asks about the two above listed
orphaned packages - do we want to adopt them or are they maybe
removal candidates?

(I'd be happy if someone who's less tired than me could look into
this :))

 .''`.   http://info.comodo.priv.at/ -- GPG key IDs: 0x8649AA06, 0x00F3CFE4
   `-    BOFH excuse #248:  Too much radiation coming from the soil.