Re: package-installs-packlist

On Wed, 2010-06-02 at 17:47 +0200, gregor herrmann wrote:
> On Wed, 02 Jun 2010 08:35:17 +0300, Niko Tyni wrote:
>
> > > Setting up debhelper (7.2.7) ...
> > The issue was probably #527990, fixed in 7.2.10 a year ago.
>
> Yeah. Niko-in-the-morning has definitely better eyes than
> gregoa-before-going-to bed :)
>
> Matt, it looks like you haven't updated your pbuilder chroot in the
> last year :)

Sure. I thought that the pbuilder had a base install then it (pdebuild)
grabbed from the mirrors everything in the build-deps, which would have
included a recent version of debhelper.

I updated the chroot and reran the build (without the patch) and did not
get a packfile. I've removed the patches directory, bumped the version,
and changed the release back to unstable in the most recent svn commit.

Thanks for the help,

--
Matt Zagrabelny - mzagrabe@d.umn.edu - (218) 726 8844
University of Minnesota Duluth

He is not a fool who gives up what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot
lose.
-Jim Elliot