Re: package-installs-packlist

On Tue, 01 Jun 2010 13:47:43 -0500, Matt Zagrabelny wrote:

> > > Has anyone seen this problem before? Should I go digging in the
> > > Makefile.PL or someplace else?
> > I haven't seen it for quite a few years now :)
> > ("./Build ... create_packlist=0" prevents M::B from creating the
> > .packlist file, but you shouldn't need to do that manually.)
> Thanks gregor, I've patched the Build.PL file to suppress the packlist.

Hm, weird this doesn't happen automatically with all these up2date
tools (thanks for the info).

Could you run a build with DH_VERBOSE=1 and paste/mail the output?
Maybe we see a debhelper bug here.

 .''`.   http://info.comodo.priv.at/ -- GPG key IDs: 0x8649AA06, 0x00F3CFE4
   `-    BOFH excuse #429:  Temporal anomaly