Re: A short guide for using Git with pkg-perl available

On Sun, 19 Dec 2010 09:30:07 +0200, Damyan Ivanov wrote:

> I have just committed the initial variant of a guide for using Git
> withing the team.
> http://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/git.html

Thanks!

> I need help with one particular feature - mr(1). If you have
> experience using mr, please share it.

I'm using mr locally. What would be nice here is to have a central
config snippet on alioth that can be included locally. I've not used
that yet but I'm quite sure other teams are using it, so it should be
possible to track down an example :)

 .''`.   http://info.comodo.priv.at/ -- GPG key IDs: 0x8649AA06, 0x00F3CFE4
   `-    NP: Element of Crime: A Hundred Floors Higher