Re: RFS: libgit-wrapper-perl

On Sat, 11 Dec 2010 19:29:04 +0100, Alessandro Ghedini wrote:

> > I looked at the package, and I'd like to recommend that you consider
> > joining the pkg-perl [0] team and maintaining your package as part of
> > that effort.
> That would be awesome. I don't have much experience with SVN (which seems
> to be the main CVS used by the team) but I think I can overcome this with
> a bit of practice.

Sure, and you can always ask on the list or on IRC if you encounter
some problems.

> Anyway, I am Alessandro Ghedini, a CS student and, among other things, a
> Perl programmer and CPAN author in the free time.
> My Alioth name is ghedo-guest.

I've added you to the pkg-perl project on Alioth now - welcome
aboard!

http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DebianPerlGroup/Welcome is a good
starting place for finding all our docs.

 .''`.   http://info.comodo.priv.at/ -- GPG key IDs: 0x8649AA06, 0x00F3CFE4
   `-    NP: Bob Dylan: A Hard Rain's A-Gonna Fall