Re: RFS: libgit-wrapper-perl

On Sat, Dec 11, 2010 at 07:29:04PM +0100, Alessandro Ghedini wrote:
On Sat, Dec 11, 2010 at 12:52:55PM -0500, Roberto C. Sánchez wrote:
Alessandro,

I looked at the package, and I'd like to recommend that you consider joining the pkg-perl [0] team and maintaining your package as part of that effort. I will be easy to contribute to other packages in which you have an interest, and also for other members of the team to help out with your packages.

That would be awesome. I don't have much experience with SVN (which seems to be the main CVS used by the team) but I think I can overcome this with a bit of practice.

Anyway, I am Alessandro Ghedini, a CS student and, among other things, a Perl programmer and CPAN author in the free time. My Alioth name is ghedo-guest.

Some of us use git instead, if that is more your cup of tea. :-)

 - Jonas