FOSDEM 2011: how about a cross-distro Perl meeting ?

Hello

Wouter Verhelst is desperate to get more talks for next FOSDEM.

I thinking that a meeting between Perl packagers from various distributions
could be interesting. Putting aside the most obvious differences between
tools, we could probably share our best ideas that are applicable to each
other and find ways to share information interesting to everyone (like package
description, translation thereof, bugs....)

What do you think ?

Dominique
--
http://config-model.wiki.sourceforge.net/ -o- http://search.cpan.org/~ddumont/