Re: Update of libpod-simple-perl

Hi Wen

On Fri, Dec 03, 2010 at 12:04:44AM +0800, wen heping wrote:
> 2010/12/2 Salvatore Bonaccorso <carnil@debian.org>:
> > Hi Wen
> >
> > (I'm forwarding this to our debian-perl mailinglist)
> >
> > On Thu, Dec 02, 2010 at 10:48:47PM +0800, wen heping wrote:
> >>    Could you have a look of libpod-simple-perl ? It could be build
> >> correctly with
> >> litian clean, but i do not know what shall I do then ?
> >
> > I checkd svn trunk of libpod-simple-perl. Ansgar leaved there a
> > message in changelog: It seems that only the debian/* changes where
> > commited, but the 3.15 version is trunk is missing?
> >
> > How did you svn-upgrade-ed libpod-simple-perl?
>
> 1 uscan
> 2 svn-upgrade
> 3 modify debian/changlog and "svn ci"

I suppose, the problem was, not just checking in trunk/ right after
the svn-upgrade probably, then doing later on some changes in debian/

I would say, please revert the changes in
pkg-perl/upstream/libpod-simple-perl and then re-svn-upgrade it.

It should would then, right after svn-upgrade commit changes with New
usptream version in trunk/ and make then the further changes to
debian/* you need.

HTH,
Bests
Salvatore