Re: "Please drop perl dependency" bugs - [development modules]

Hi,

On Tue, 09.11.2010 at 21:56:30 +0000, Nicholas Bamber <nicholas@periapt.co.uk> wrote:
> and CPANPLUS in particular and development tools in general. One
> does not want one's nice apt based site management system undermined
> by users being able to break system wide policies.

I'd say that this should be impossible, anyway, because users should
only ever be able to install CPAN modules (or whatever) in their own
private space, which is completely ignored by any administrative
software that you might have.

I'm curious why is this an issue for you?

Kind regards,
--Toni++