Re: Introduction and request to be added

On Tue, 28 Sep 2010 14:30:57 +0200, Marc Haber wrote:

> I would like to join the Debian perl group to give my perl packages
> some better coverage through collaborative maintenance. Currently, I
> have only libproc-daemon-perl (which hasn't been touched upstream
> since 20039) and I will upload some more small CPAN modules that I
> need for a new project of mine. Collaborative maintenance is a good
> thing, so I'd like to be a member of the Debian perl group.

Nice; I've added you to the pkg-perl project on Alioth now.

> I am not a very adept perl hacker, but I like programming in perl and
> will most probable take good care of the packages that I have
> introduced and that are important for my work. I won't, however, have
> a lot of time to work on other perl packages.

Sounds good.

Since you already found your way into our IRC channel and to our docs
I won't bother you anymore with hints and tips now :)

So: Welcome aboard!

 .''`.   http://info.comodo.priv.at/ -- GPG key IDs: 0x8649AA06, 0x00F3CFE4
   `-    NP: Funny van Dannen: Junge Christen