Introduction and request to be added

Hi,

I would like to join the Debian perl group to give my perl packages
some better coverage through collaborative maintenance. Currently, I
have only libproc-daemon-perl (which hasn't been touched upstream
since 20039) and I will upload some more small CPAN modules that I
need for a new project of mine. Collaborative maintenance is a good
thing, so I'd like to be a member of the Debian perl group.

I am not a very adept perl hacker, but I like programming in perl and
will most probable take good care of the packages that I have
introduced and that are important for my work. I won't, however, have
a lot of time to work on other perl packages.

Greetings
Marc

Nordisch by Nature |  How to make an American Quilt | Fax: *49 3221 2323190