Re: Introduction

On Fri, Sep 17, 2010 at 5:17 PM, Anton Piatek <anton@piatek.co.uk> wrote:
On 17 September 2010 01:19, gregor herrmann <gregoa@debian.org> wrote:
> On Thu, 16 Sep 2010 23:51:22 +0100, Paul Tansom wrote:
>
>> Another introduction, and another recruit to chalk up to Tim Retout's talk at
>> last weekends HantsLUG meeting.
>
> Wow, Tim did a really good job :)

I came here from the same path.

Tim made it all sound very easy (well, he did lose me in the SVN
stuff... ) - Let's hope he wasn't far wrong :)

He did make it sound very easy, which I think is a good call. Once in, I reckon it's easier to continue than from outside.

I can say that I tried to start packaging a distribution and got pretty lost, pretty quick. I'll try again next week and hope I'll be able to pull through.

S.