Introduction

Another introduction, and another recruit to chalk up to Tim Retout's talk at
last weekends HantsLUG meeting. Not entirely sure how active I'm able to be,
not as much as I'd like no doubt. That said, if I'm not here I can't do a
thing!

I've been following Linux since around '91/'92 ish on the IBM internal forums
(getting Linux running on the L40 laptop), using it since around '96 (lack of
time before sadly) and Debian since 2000 (although I have to be honest and say
I generally use the variant rolled by Canonical these days).

I'm aptanet-guest (for now) on Alioth.

Sponsor me in the Moonlit Memories Walk for Rowans Hospice
A 12 mile walk along Southsea seafront starting midnight 19th June
Visit: http://www.justgiving.com/MoonlitTansom2010
Registered in England  |  Company No: 4905028  |  Registered Office: