Re: Removing inactive members from the pkg-perl Alioth group, Re: Removing inactive members from the pkg-perl Alioth group

Hi,

Guy Hulbert <gwhulbert@eol.ca> writes:
> Feel free to delete mine (I can't even remember the name).  I'll get a
> new one if and when I am able to contribute.  I'm just lurking at the
> moment.

I found a "gh-guest" account when looking for Guy Hilbert on Alioth, but
you are not a member of the pkg-perl group (that maintains Perl
modules), but the perl group (which maintains the perl interpreter
itself).

Steffen Mueller <smueller@cpan.org> writes:
> I second what Guy said. I planned to contribute but got sidetracked
> and my contributions never manifested (sorry!).
>
> My account name likely matches /^tsee|s(?:teffen|mueller)-guest$/.

I couldn't find your account on Alioth (neither in the pkg-perl member
list nor elsewhere).  I assume you might never have registered there.

Regards,
Ansgar