Re: Removing inactive members from the pkg-perl Alioth group

On 02:34 Thu 26 Aug     , Ansgar Burchardt wrote:

Hi,

> Our current idea is to
>  (a) send a first mail that accounts will be removed from the group in
>      four weeks,
>  (b) send a reminder two weeks later,
>  (c) remove the accounts.

Im about to start somehow the same with collab since Im now responsible of collab-maint.

I think you can go ahead removing -guest accounts of people that became DD.

I still have a question since I cannot remember what happened some years ago.
There was a thread about having DDs member by default to some team on alioth. I
remember that pkg-perl, pkg-python and some other were concerned.

Someone remember what was the final decision about this ?

I raise this since if it the case, you can remove all DDs accounts if Im right ?

Greetings,
--
Xavier Oswald <xoswald@debian.org>
GNU/Linux Debian Developer - http://www.debian.org/