Debian packages for project builder - new try

Hello,

I know that with Debian 6.0 on track it may not be the right time to do
that, but I'm on vacation this week, and polished my debian packages, in
order to remove most warnings from them.

Latest version is at:
ftp://ftp.project-builder.org/test/debian/5.0/libprojectbuilder-perl_0devel-0.20100809020954_all.deb
ftp://ftp.project-builder.org/test/debian/5.0/project-builder_0devel-0.20100809020954_all.deb
ftp://ftp.project-builder.org/test/debian/5.0/rpmbootstrap_0devel-0.20100809020954_all.deb

So I'd appreciate feedback on the current status. THere are still
warnings due to the fact they are dev versions, so mismatch of ver
between content and log, but will be fixed when stable is produced. Also
I have some problems with some upstream doc files, and some man pages
format for which I'd need your advises.

Let me know what you think and what should be done next.

Best regards,
Bruno.

--
Open Source & Linux Profession Lead EMEA           / http://opensource.hp.com