Re: Request to Join Project Debian Perl Group

On Wed, 14 Jul 2010 08:41:20 +0000, noreply@alioth.debian.org wrote:

> I'd like to join the Debian Perl group and help with the
> maintenance of the various packages cared for by the group.

Cool, I've added you to the pkg-perl project an Alioth right now.

> I'm a
> heavy user of the various Moose modules so I've a particular
> interest there. I'm a DD and up until about 4 years ago, when
> various work commitments got in the way, I was maintaining quite a
> few perl packages so I'm a bit rusty but hopefully I haven't
> forgotten everything entirely.

Great to see you back!

For informations about recent developments, you can take a look at
the documents linked from
http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DebianPerlGroup and
http://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/ and/or on the packages in svn, and
just ask any remaining questions on the list or on IRC.

Welcome!

 .''`.   http://info.comodo.priv.at/ -- GPG key IDs: 0x8649AA06, 0x00F3CFE4
   `-    Hailing frequencies open, Captain.