Re: package nama: cowbuilder problems, is test output available?

Hi Joen (and others),

On Tue, Jun 08, 2010 at 09:16:44PM -1000, Joel Roth wrote:

In attempting to replicate this problem locally, I find
myself unable to create the correct environment.

   cowbuilder --create
   pbuilder --create

   I: Checking component main on http://www.debian-multimedia.org...
   E: Couldn't find these debs: apt

I dare throw a comment not to your problem but important anyway:

Beware that when packaging officially for Debian you should use only Debian Sid as source, not mix it with any other sources!

What you do for personal build environments are off course your own choice. :-)

 - Jonas