Re: package-installs-packlist

On Tue, 01 Jun 2010 14:36:43 -0500, Matt Zagrabelny wrote:

> > Hm, weird this doesn't happen automatically with all these up2date
> > tools (thanks for the info).
> >
> > Could you run a build with DH_VERBOSE=1 and paste/mail the output?
> > Maybe we see a debhelper bug here.
> This is what I ran:
> $ DH_VERBOSE=1 pdebuild --configfile ~/.pbuilder-sid-rc
> --buildresult /home/mzagrabe/os/debian/apt-archive/pool/umd/libt/libtext-trim-perl/ --auto-debsign --debsign-k 42A00942 -- --distribution sid --debbuildopts -sa

Thanks!

> I didn't notice any extra verbosity.

It's only there at the very beginning (dh_clean) but the variable
doesn't seem to be handed into the chroot; sorry.

You can try by adding "export DH_VERBOSE=1" at the top of
debian/rules.

And/or you can just svn-inuject it [0] into our repo, makes playing
with it easier :)
(Or put the source package somewhere else if it's not intended for
the pkg-perl group.)

> FWIW, I ran it with both the patch enabled and disabled. I'll attach the
> output of both runs, though I'm guessing that I am missing something.

Me too, but I don't know what. Yet :)

[0]
http://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/subversion.html

--