Re: Rpath problem libdbd-oracle-perl

Hi Team,

TODO:
  - Uploaders: Julián instead of Peter

Done.

  - when I download the orcale stuff I get .debs called
    oracle-instantclient11.2-* - adjust build dependency?

I use oracle-instantclient-basic | oracle-instantclient11.2-basic, oracle-instantclient-devel | oracle-instantclient11.2-devel in Build-Depends, oracle-instantclient-basic, oracle-instantclient-devel to oracle instant client versions <= 11.1 and oracle-instantclient11.2-basic, oracle-instantclient11.2-devel to versions > 11.1 . But I don't know if is the best solution. Any suggestion is welcome.

  - does the package work with different client versions?

I build package with oracle instant client versions 11.1.0.1-2 and 11.2.0.1.0-2 and all works fine.

  - problem: the license for ora_explain.PL makes it undistributable for
    Debian, I guess we have to do the repackaging dance

Upstream author has removed restrictive clausule in the license. Copyright file updated.

Kind Regards,

--
Julián Moreno Patiño
Registered GNU Linux User ID 488513