Re: dh-make-perl plans [was: Joining the Debian Perl team]

Le mercredi 10 mars 2010 17:06:42, Damyan Ivanov a écrit :
> Both when there is
> a META.yml file and when there is no such thing (about 200 of
> pkg-perl's packages in trunk/ lack META.yml).

When a Perl distribution has no META.yml, you could generate one by running
"make install" or "./Build install".

If you're worried about polluting your build space, you can probably use
PREFIX. e.g. "make install PREFIX=/tmp/forget/me"

Then you can run dh-make-perl to extract relevant info from META.yml

[ Well, that's the theory, I've not tested that ]

Thoughts ?

Dominique
--
http://config-model.wiki.sourceforge.net/ -o- http://search.cpan.org/~ddumont/