Re: Perl QA Hackathon 2010 in Vienna

On Wed, 10 Mar 2010 12:13:09 +0200, Gabor Szabo wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 10:37 AM, Stefan Hornburg (Racke)
> <racke@linuxia.de> wrote:
> > Jozef Kutej wrote:

> >> Racke + me would like to spend the three days working on
> >> Debian-Perl related things. Any ideas how to spend the time the
> >> most effective way?

Yes!
In fact several but when I read ...

> regards
>    Gabor

... I was reminded that Gabor has asked several times Debian to
provide some nice list of mapping between CPAN modules and Debian
packages. And I have to admit that nobody has yet worked on it :(

So if you are there together that might be a great opportunity to
hack up something nice.

 .''`.   http://info.comodo.priv.at/ -- GPG Key IDs: 0x8649AA06, 0x00F3CFE4
   `-    NP: Eagles