Re: ITP: libtie-shadowhash-perl - Merge multiple data sources into a hash

Russ,

While we have the author here... Is there any chance you'd consider
renaming your package to be more consistent with other Perl modules?

Since the package ShadowHash contains only Tie::ShadowHash, I think
the most appropriate package name is Tie-ShadowHash... This solves the
issue the packager was having, and also makes things more consistent
with what appears to be Perl's de facto packaging standards.

Cheers,

Jonathan