Removing packages from SVN

Hi,

when packages are removed from our SVN repository, we currently remove
it not only from trunk/, but also from branches/upstream/ and tags/.
I do think this is not a good idea for packages we did upload:
we might need to prepare an upload to stable at a later point, but it is
no longer tagged in the SVN. Also I don't like removing history.

For this reason I propose to only remove packages from trunk/ in
general.  For packages that we did never upload (ie. packages that were
never finished), I see no problem in removing it completely.

Regards,
Ansgar