Re: r36400 - in /trunk/libnet-twitter-diff-perl/debian: changelog control

* Peter Pentchev <roam@ringlet.net> [2009-05-26 12:46:07 +0300] wrote :

> On Mon, May 25, 2009 at 04:26:52PM -0000, jawnsy-guest@users.alioth.debian.org wrote:
> > Author: jawnsy-guest
> > Date: Mon May 25 16:26:48 2009
> > New Revision: 36400

> > Log:
> > Fixed dependencies in control. ITPs need to be filed against the dependencies too.
>
> Erm, you may have noticed that already, but both of them *are*
> packaged - I did libarray-diff-perl a couple of weeks ago and it
> is in unstable, and somebody else has done libnet-twitter-perl some
> time ago and it is in testing, too :)
>
> I've taken the liberty of removing the changelog comment,
> hope you don't mind :)
>
> G'luck,
> Peter

Not a problem at all for myself :)

But I cant find it with an apt-cache search libnet-twitter-diff-perl
doesnt find anything ...

These are two different modules :

  * Net::Twitter::Diff
  * Net::Twitter

Regards,

--
. ''`.  (\___/) E d i   S T O J I C E V I C
: :'  : (='.'=) http://www.debianworld.org