Re: r36400 - in /trunk/libnet-twitter-diff-perl/debian: changelog control

On Mon, May 25, 2009 at 04:26:52PM -0000, jawnsy-guest@users.alioth.debian.org wrote:
> Author: jawnsy-guest
> Date: Mon May 25 16:26:48 2009
> New Revision: 36400

> Log:
> Fixed dependencies in control. ITPs need to be filed against the dependencies too.

Erm, you may have noticed that already, but both of them *are*
packaged - I did libarray-diff-perl a couple of weeks ago and it
is in unstable, and somebody else has done libnet-twitter-perl some
time ago and it is in testing, too :)

I've taken the liberty of removing the changelog comment,
hope you don't mind :)

G'luck,
Peter

--
Peter Pentchev	roam@ringlet.net    roam@space.bg    roam@FreeBSD.org
This sentence would be seven words long if it were six words shorter.