Re: r35428 - /trunk/libtest-refcount-perl/debian/changelog

On Fri, 15 May 2009 11:41:41 +0300, Damyan Ivanov wrote:

> Yes, there is some ftp-master overhead, but given the fairly small
> number of rejects we get, I think uploading with dependencies in NEW
> is OK (for us).

/me nods.

We've also discussed this on IRC yesterday, and I said roughly the
same :)

What I would rather not upload are packages which depend on packages
in NEW which have a risk of being rejected (because of complicated
license stuff mainly). But for most of our simple stuff it should be
fine.

 .''`.   Home: http://info.comodo.priv.at/{,blog/} / GPG Key ID: 0x00F3CFE4
 `. `'   Member of VIBE!AT, SPI Inc., fellow of FSFE | http://got.to/quote/
   `-    NP: Bryan Adams: Everything I Do I Do It For Yo