Tips and Tricks from team members

Hi,

I started a small web page [1].

We all know that members of our team are using their own way for packaging perl
modules and using the svn. Gregor and me thinked that it will be nice to have a
place to share this. So feel free to add to this page, scripts, command and such
you think it makes the life easier for a perl team member.

[1]http://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/tips.html

Thanks,
Greetings,
--