Re: License for Devel::Refcount

Le Wednesday 13 May 2009 15:22:37 Paul LeoNerd Evans, vous avez écrit :
> > There is no license or copyright statement anywhere in
> > Devel::Refcount, which makes it iffy to package. :-)
>
> Yes there is:
>
>   http://cpansearch.perl.org/src/PEVANS/Devel-Refcount-0.04/META.yml
>
> The "licence" field says "perl"

For the record, META.yml is a file generated from the information contained in
Build.PL. What matter are the files *you* wrote, hence Build.PL.

> Hopefully [theabove] will suffice...

For us, yes. I'm afraid other packagers from other distro might ask you the
same question unless you add a clearer licence statement with a copyright.

All the best